Posted May 20, 2008on:
The Cannes Film Festival officially began last week, and in honor of the locale–Cannes is between Nice and St. Tropez in the South of France–let’s take a look at some great fashionable wear for the beach. Whether the goal is to hit up the local boardwalk or to take a trip to Miami, you still want to look great. After all, you don’t have to go to Cannes to still look styling.
Courtesy of Polyvore (my new fixation), I created a fashion spread of beach items for my imaginary magazine, notes on style.
1. Asha Couture, White Maillot, $158, instyleswimwear.com
2. Chloe One-piece bandeau swimsuit, $255, net-a-porter.com
3. Snake Gadiator, $25, store.alloy.com
4. Solid Ruffle Shift, $48, jcrew.com
5. Everything But Water, $68, everythingbutwater.com
6. Miu Miu gold gladiator sandals, £245 (~ $483 USD), start-london.com
7. Everything But Water, $68, everythingbutwater.com
8. ‘Mandy’ Vintage Sunglasses, $13, shop.80spurple.com
9. Aviator Sunglasses, $14.99, gogglesandglasses.com